Sunday, October 03, 2010

wanting it is not enough

i am dying to receive the call from edb.

i have been on this job for about 3 months and i am already thinking of changing job? you must be raising your eyebrows, questioning me. that is the response i got from a 16 years old boy when i told him i just went for an interview. oh wells, there are just some things in life that cannot be explained.

i am just excited to be selected for the final round. i cant exact say it is a dream come true for me especially when i still do not know the stings attached to this binding contract. but on the surface, everything looks good to me. who does not want 1 year of overseas training? if everything goes well ideally, assuming that my performance was fantastic, my skills are in demand after my training and i love what i am doing, i will have a job waiting for me after the 1 year. so it is job security for 2 years.

hold your horses first! i dont even know if i am one of the 18 selected yet. i was told i would be receiving the call this week. i am not going to leave my handphone anywhere 1 m away from me. i want to be able to see it. i want to hear it when it rings. i am crossing my fingers, praying that i will be called up soon.

once again, i promise i will be a good girl.

No comments: